Partner With Us & Make A Monthly Temple Tithe
Join Our Tithing Family
A temple needs the support of its congregation to remain solvent and stable and to provide services for the community on a regular basis. Tithing, the regular commitment of a monthly donation to support the functioning of our temple, defines your relationship with Krishna. 95% of our community does not have time on a daily basis to offer physical service at the temple. But you can still be a direct part of the seva here by supporting these activities through financial contributions.Srila Prabhupada says it best in a Bhagavad-gita purport:“One should be sympathetic to the propagation of Krishna consciousness.
There are many devotees who are engaged in the propagation of Krishna consciousness, and they require help. So, even if one cannot directly practice the regulative principles of bhakti-yoga, he can try to help such work. Every endeavor requires land, capital, organization, and labor. Just as, in business, one requires a place to stay, some capital to use, some labor, and some organization to expand, so the same is required in the service of Krishna. The only difference is that in materialism one works for sense gratification. The same work, however, can be performed for the satisfaction of Krishna, and that is spiritual activity. If one has sufficient money, he can help in building an office or temple for propagating Krishna consciousness. Or he can help with publications. There are various fields of activity, and one should be interested in such activities. If one cannot sacrifice the results of such activities, the same person can still sacrifice some percentage to propagate Krishna consciousness. This voluntary service to the cause of Krishna consciousness will help one to rise to a higher state of love for God, whereupon one becomes perfect.” – Bhagavad-gita As It Is, Chapter 12, Verse 10, Purport
Receive Lord Krishna’s blessings by sharing a portion of your income. Krishna reciprocates with those who surrenders to Him. No amount is insignificant, everything helps.
- Support Temple services – prasadam distribution, Deity worship, book distribution, classes, gardens, cow protection, and preaching
- Assist the Temple to reach out to our congregation of devotees
- Take a step towards selfless service by practicing generosity
- Set a good example to your children and fellow devotees
- Know you are pleasing Srila Prabhupada, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai, Sri Sri Radha Syamasundara, and Sri Sri Krishna Balarama!
Remember that 365 days a year our ISKCON Temple maintains:
- Daily Deity service (seva) for our Deities, including the garlands, bhoga offerings and aratis
- Breathtaking Daily viewings (darshans) including gorgeous dresses and jewelry
- Daily Srimad Bhagavatam classes
- Daily breakfast and lunch prasadam
- Prasadam distribution and Sunday Feasts
- Maintenence of Srimati Tulasi devi for the pleasure of Sri Krishna
- Organic gardens for the pleasure of the Deities and community
- Many annual festivals, weekly Harinama Sankirtan and transcedental book distribution.
- AND MUCH MORE